Terms and Conditions
MONTHLY PARKING CONTRACT
COMMENCEMENT & TERMS
Contract parking is sold for a full calendar month with fees due before the first day of each month. Parking fees may be paid by either credit card, on a reoccurring basis, or check. We accept Visa or MasterCard. Customers paying by check should write their permit number on the check if the permit is numbered. Notice of price changes is always posted at the parking lot meter box before the change. It is the duty of the customer to watch for these notices. In the event of a price change, U-Park System reserves the right to automatically amend this contract to reflect the new cost of a parking permit. Price changes do not alter any terms or conditions in this contract except price. It is the duty of the permit holder to request a new copy of the contract, after a price change, should they so desire. After the 15th of the month, past due accounts are subject to an additional collection fee equal to $30 or 10% of the amount due, whichever is greater. Past due accounts and late fees may be turned over to collection under the guidelines of Washington State Law.
PERMIT UTILIZATION & LIMITATIONS
- Permits must be displayed on the driver’s side dash at all times.
- If your permit is not in your vehicle or properly displayed, you may be ticketed. In certain instances, we will reduce the fine to no less than the cost of the daily parking rate.
- Your parking permit allows you in and out privileges, which means you can come and go as you please.
- Permits are transferable to other vehicles, however, the alternate vehicle must display the permit at all
- Any numbers on permits are for account purposes only and are not a stall assignment.
- Permits are lot-specific and cannot be used in other U-Park System parking facilities. However, should your lot be full you may park in the next closest U-Park lot, and your permit will be honored. Contract customers misusing this courtesy will be charged the daily parking fee. Absolutely no oversized vehicles, Rv’s or trailers may be parked on the property
- A replacement fee of $10.00 will be charged for lost permits.
- Anyone found with a copied or duplicated permit is subject to impound.
- It is the duty of the permit holder to read and understand all signs and rules as they pertain to their specific lot.
- Anyone found using a photocopied or altered permit or one that has been reported lost or stolen is subject to impound.
TERMINATING YOUR PARKING PERMIT CONTRACT
- To terminate this parking contract, the customer is obligated to call U-Park System for a termination number at least thirty (30) days prior to the last day of the calendar month for which parking is desired. U-Park System reserves the right to charge for the next calendar month if proper notification is not given. ( call 284-9797 )
- Parking permit cards are the property of U-Park System. Therefore, as part of the termination process, they must be returned on or before the final day of use. Otherwise, the permit owner is liable for the ensuing month’s or months’ charges. Proper notification of termination will ensure your permit is returned, to U-Park System, in a timely fashion.
Anyone found misusing a U-Park System Monthly Permit, may be subject to a $35.00 violation fee, termination as a permit holder, or in some cases towed.;